LEED FLOW STUDIES
What is Load Flow Analysis?
Load flow study is the steady-state analysis of the power system network. The study determines the operating state of a system for a given loading condition. K-Solar’s Experts help you validate your system models to ensure a reliable and robust design. Our team utilizes industry-leading software tools to perform an efficient and comprehensive analysis of your system.
- Power factor correction
- Automatic device evaluation
- Temperature correction
- Voltage regulator actions
- Real & reactive power losses
- Extensive violation alerts and reporting
- Simulation using multiple loading & generation conditions
- Per phase graphical of results
- Comprehensive Reporting